The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Shaun's Terrible Book Covers: With Great Power by @_terri_jones

In case you missed it on Twitter, I playfully suggested that I would draw the cover art for someone's book if they sent me a description for a scene.  And I promised the art would be bad, because I'm no artist.

One brave victim responded to my call:  Terri Jones.

And this is what I came out with:

You can click for a larger image.  Yes, it is terrible.  But it's also kind of awesome.

I may do this again in the future, so keep an eye out :P

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. That's actually really great - mix it with the right cover/font design and it would stand out as something intentionally eye-catching and memorable. I'd buy it. But I would find someone to really make the title and text work with the cover.

    ReplyDelete