The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Anonymous Comments = Off

A quick note for readers:  I ran a bit of an experiment with comments to see if turning off registration requirements (even with something like Open ID) would affect the activity on this blog.  Unfortunately, all that seemed to happen is that spammers got more comments into my moderation queue than real people with real things to say.  For that reason, I'm turning off anonymous comments.  It'll prevent my statistics from being skewed and it'll make my life easier, since I won't have to delete mountains of annoying spam comments from my inbox.

Hopefully, this won't be a problem for anyone.  You should be able to use any social media account to leave a comment here (via Open ID), which I imagine almost all of you have.

Anywhoodles.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment